Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A multifunctional product based on a natural, highly effective, lipophilic form of vitamin C in a high concentration of 20%. A perfect supplement to the skincare routine of all skin types, it aids in the fight against various skin problems, such as hyperpigmentation, erythema, excessive dryness, wrinkles, or blemishes.
- Mature skin with clear signs of aging,
- Skin with discoloration problem,
- Skin with uneven color and dilated blood vessels,
- Skin with reduced firmness, which requires effective nourishment, reconstruction of collagen fibers and improvement of microcirculation.
- Dry and sensitive skin,
-Rough and scaly skin,
- Oily and acne-prone skin, because it contains specially selected, non-comedogenic oils and effectively soothes and eliminates blemishes.
*The serum is designed for 100% active It does not contain any unnecessary ingredients and fillers or fragrances. It is vegan.
- Equalized skin tone and brightened radiant complexion,
- Effective brightening of pigment spots and hyperpigmentation,
- Visible reduction in length and depth of wrinkles and increase in skin elasticity ,
- Effective hydration and smoothing of the skin ,
- Increased resistance to external factors,
- Reduction of pimples and marked improvement of problematic skin,
- Non-comedogenic formula - rich in vegetable oils that do not clog the skin's pores ,
- Reduce redness and skin irritation, including during and immediately after sun exposure,
- Effective antioxidation that guarantees skin protection regardless of external conditions,
- Formula based on a stable form of vitamin C with high durability and no irritating potential.
Benefits and results (after just one month of use) confirmed by application studies:
- 100% of participants noticed an overall improvement in skin condition.
- 100% of participants noticed a facial rejuvenation effect.
- 100% of participants noticed skin moisturization.
- 100% of participants noticed skin brightening.
- 100% of participants noticed skin smoothing.
- 95% of participants noticed an evening of skin tone.
- 95% of participants noticed a skin firming effect.
- 95% of participants noticed reduced skin roughness.
- 95% of participants noticed a soothing effect on irritated skin.
- 90% of participants noticed a reduction in the intensity of new pigmentation.
- 90% of participants noticed sebum regulation.
- 90% of participants noticed skin nourishment.
- 90% of participants noticed faster regeneration of irritated skin.
- 90% of participants with sun irritation noticed a reduction in its effects.
Benefits and results (after just one month of use) confirmed by instrumental studies (1):
- Melanin levels (responsible for pigmentation) decreased by 15%.
- Redness intensity decreased by 10%.
- Acne reduced by over 21%.
- It reduces wrinkle depth by up to 16%.
- It reduces wrinkle length by up to 18%.
- It reduces the visibility of wrinkles by 16%.
- It reduces skin roughness by 22%.
- It reduces skin flakiness by 14%.
- It increases skin smoothness by 20%.
*The above results were obtained after just one month of testing. Please remember that the skin's cell renewal cycle lasts approximately 30 - 50 days – during this time, a complete exchange of skin cells occurs, from the basal layer to the stratum corneum. Only after such a full renewal cycle can we observe the real and long-term impact of the cosmetic product on the skin. The best results from using the serum will be visible after a minimum of 3 months of regular use – they will undoubtedly be spectacular!
(1) The study was conducted using specialized measuring equipment from Courage + Khazaka and Aram Huvis.
HOW TO USE+
Always apply the serum to washed and toned skin. Put a few drops of the serum on your palms and evenly distribute it, massaging your face and neck in an upward motion. The serum can be safely used in the morning and evening at any time of the year, including on sunny days. The ingredients of the serum do not have phototoxic effects, but always remember to protect yourself properly during sunny days by using cosmetics with UV filters at the end of your skincare routine. If an oil serum formula is too oily for you in your morning skincare routine, you can successfully use it only at night; your skin will reward you with a beautiful glow and smoothness every morning. Serums in oil form should be applied in order after water or emulsion serums (if you use such in your skincare). If your skin requires intensive care, you can apply a cream or lotion after absorbing the serum. This serum has a natural, distinctive fragrance and color, which owes to cold-pressed high-quality vegetable oils.
The base of the product consists of selected vegetable oils, including cacay oil, sea buckthorn oil, hemp oil, nigella oil, and other natural emollients, such as squalane and hemisqualane, which provide the skin with the right level of hydration and nourish the epidermis. The serum does not contain any unnecessary ingredients or fillers. It is designed with more than 99% raw materials of natural origin.
INCI: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, CARYODENDRON ORINOCENSE SEED OIL, SQUALANE, C13-15 ALKANE, NIGELLA SATIVA SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA SEED OIL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT OIL, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, RIBES NIGRUM SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, OCTYLDODECANOL, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL OLEATE, BHT.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate at a 20% concentration -
One of the most effective, skin-friendly, well-tolerated, and long-lasting forms of vitamin C. It acts as a potent antioxidant, stimulates skin circulation, enhances firmness and elasticity by supporting collagen synthesis, strengthens blood vessel walls, brightens the skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. The serum contains a remarkable 20% of this active substance, making its effects noticeable within the first few days of use.
Blackcurrant Seed Oil + Rosemary Extract + White Peony Root Extract in the form of a biologically active complex -
The combination of these three plant ingredients, when used regularly, guarantees radiant and rejuvenated skin with an even complexion. They effectively combat pigmentation, spots, and uneven pigmentation. Thanks to a wealth of antioxidants, this complex protects cells from premature aging and degradation, and it also reduces the negative effects of sun exposure and the intensity of redness.
Cacay Oil -
Derived from incredibly nourishing nuts found in the Amazon Rainforest, Cacay oil is often referred to as a miracle oil due to its exceptional rejuvenating properties. It contains an exceptionally high amount of natural vitamin A (retinol) and vitamin E (tocopherol). Moreover, it has twice the amount of linoleic acid as popular argan oil. It is considered one of the most valuable oils for mature skin due to its rejuvenating and smoothing effects. It aids in the regeneration of epidermal cells and improves elasticity. It is suitable for both dry and acne-prone skin. The oil provides intense nourishment and moisture to the skin, effectively fights free radicals, and reduces the risk of damage caused by excessive exposure to environmental factors such as UV radiation or pollution. The oil has zero comedogenic potential, making it completely safe for oily and acne-prone skin, which requires regulation of sebaceous gland secretions. Cacay oil is incredibly lightweight, quickly absorbed, leaving behind a smooth, velvety film and silky soft skin.
Borage Seed Oil -
Highly valued for its gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content, this oil has soothing and softening properties for dry and sensitive skin. It helps alleviate redness, irritation, and roughness, making it suitable for the care of skin affected by eczema and psoriasis. It is also credited with positively impacting collagen synthesis and improving skin elasticity. Thanks to its high antioxidant content, it reduces the risk of damage caused by excessive exposure to environmental factors like UV radiation or pollution. It has a very low comedogenic rating, so individuals prone to blackheads or acne do not need to worry.
Sea Buckthorn Oil -
Derived from the pulp of berries from the thorny shrub native to northern regions of Asia and Europe, sea buckthorn berries are one of the richest sources of natural vitamin C, tocopherol, essential fatty acids, and beta-carotene, which give them their characteristic orange color. Sea buckthorn oil is rich in omega-6 and omega-7 fatty acids, which support the regeneration of irritated, dry, and problematic, acne-prone skin. It quickly absorbs, helps soothe redness and irritation, and, thanks to its high beta-carotene content, can extend and enhance the effect of a beautiful tan while giving the skin a healthy glow, thereby protecting it from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
Rosehip Seed Oil -
Cold-pressed oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. It contains unique ingredients such as natural trans-retinoic acid (vitamin A acid), vitamin E, flavonoids, carotenoids, and mineral components. Moreover, the oil is characterized by its high linoleic, linolenic, and oleic acid content, which are important components of cell membranes. It has a regenerating and firming effect, moisturizes the skin by retaining water in the epidermis, soothes irritations, making it recommended for sensitive and irritated skin. It also positively influences the condition of acne-prone skin by regulating sebum secretion.
Hemp Seed Oil -
It contains a balanced ratio of valuable polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and natural antioxidants. The ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids is 3:1, ideal for proper lipid metabolism. The oil has a very low allergenic potential. It spreads well and is quickly absorbed. It strengthens the skin's resilience, smooths it, imparts softness and elasticity. It is recommended for oily skin with acne, skin problems associated with itching and flaking. Often used in preparations for mature skin.
Black Cumin Seed Oil -
Thanks to its vitamin A, amino acids, and polyunsaturated fatty acids, it has excellent regenerating properties. It is also attributed with brightening and evening out the skin tone, as well as supporting the alleviation of bacterial inflammatory conditions in acne. It aids dry and irritated skin, and it is recommended for combating breakouts and skin allergies. The oil inhibits the growth of microorganisms, promotes faster regeneration of the epidermis, and enhances skin elasticity. It provides deep nourishment and hydration to the skin, eliminating both fine and deeper wrinkles, and protects the skin from UV radiation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.